SHOP RESALE.... DENVER
& More (jewelry, purses, shoes and accessories)
HOW TO SHOP RESALE
- Shop often (new items daily).
- Visit other resale shops - all shops are unique and have their own personality.
- Always check a size smaller and larger than you normally wear (brands run differently).
- If you like it, buy it. It may not be there when you come back for it.
- Ask about a return policy.
TIPS ON CONSIGNINGT C
- The better the item looks, the more money it will bring.
- Be realistic. Prices depend on the value, the age of the item and the demand for it.
- All stores have their own policies and procedures for consignment and/or buying. You can usually
- find this information on the store’s website.
- For the most current store hours or location, check the tabs above to find the information on the store you are looking for.
- If interested in a bus tour of consignment stores for your friends, organization or group, call Gail at Act II, 303-795-1122 or email her, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web-site produced by Act II Consignment and print brochure produced by Molly's Closet in 2011.